A couple of years ago there was a deal from Washington, D.C to Zurich, Switzerland for $427 roundtrip. It was for March travel and we jumped all over it thinking it may never happen again.
Since then though, airfare has been on a major downward trend, with deals happening almost weekly. The one exception to that has been finding good deals to Europe during the summer.
Europe is a very popular destination in the summer months, and with good reason. School is out and the weather is nice, so it’s more pleasant walking around London, or taking a drive through the Swiss Alps.
Well, according to Points from a Crew, TAP Air Portugal has some amazing deals right now to many cities in Europe, and most are good up into June.
There are deals to many cities, and from several East Coast cities, but you can play around with TAP Portugal’s destinations map here to get an idea if it can make sense for you.
Here are some of the amazing deals I found. Click on the link for each deal below to go to Google Flights. Once there, you can play around with the dates and see the prices for many months in the future.
- NYC to Frankfurt, Germany – $132 one way, $370 roundtrip
- NYC to Madrid, Spain – $115 one way, $268 roundtrip
- NYC to Rome, Italy – $134 one way, $322 roundtrip
- NYC to Paris, France – $128 one way, $275 roundtrip
- NYC to London, England – $131 one way, $337 roundtrip
- NYC to Dublin, Ireland – $134 one way, $293 roundtrip
- NYC to Amsterdam, Netherlands – $143 one way, $336 roundtrip
- NYC to Copenhagen, Denmark – $132 one way, $307 roundtrip
- NYC to Oslo, Norway – $132 one way, $288 roundtrip
- NYC to Stockholm, Sweden – $132 one way, $318 roundtrip
- NYC to Barcelona, Spain – $143 one way, $325 roundtrip
- Boston to London, England – $134 one way, $337 roundtrip
- Boston to Dublin, Ireland – $134 one way, $293 roundtrip
- Boston to Amsterdam, Netherlands – $145 one way, $338 roundtrip
- Boston to Geneva, Switzerland – $145 one way, $335 roundtrip
- Boston to Zurich, Switzerland – $145 one way, $343 roundtrip
- Boston to Madrid, Spain – $168 one way, $316 roundtrip
- Miami to Barcelona, Spain – $150 one way, $339 roundtrip
- Miami to Zurich, Switzerland – $145 one way, $343 roundtrip
- Miami to Brussels, Belgium – $145 one way, $316 roundtrip
- Miami to Amsterdam, Netherlands – $145 one way, $338 roundtrip
- Miami to Geneva, Switzerland – $145 one way, $335 roundtrip
These are some amazing prices to get you to Europe all the way into the late spring/ early summer months. Keep in mind that these are Basic Economy fares, so you’ll get the best prices if you can pack light and wait for a seat assignment. See below for the exclusions.